TAPD Spring 2023 CE Course
Friday, April 28, 2023
9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Central Time)
Lunch 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM with intermittent breaks
Davidson-Gundy Alumni Center
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 W. Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080
REGISTER IS NOW CLOSED
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: THURSDAY, APRIL 20TH. NO REFUNDS BEYOND THIS DATE.
The Ritz Carlton Leadership Center
9:00 am – 12:00 am (Central Time)
Creating Brand Advocates/Fundamentals of Service, Part 1 of 3
- The Art of Adapting: A discussion on how all employees, not just the ones with big titles, are empowered to adapt and create memorable guest experience.
- Creating Customer Loyalty: The four key principles The Ritz-Carlton uses to help ensure our customers return.
- The Empowered Professional: An overview of how The Ritz-Carlton Ladies & Gentlemen look, speak, and behave to ensure they are maintaining our company brand voice. Insights on how you can be a positive ambassador for your company.
- Engaging with Empathy: Strategic and tactical advice on how to think and handle various customer interactions.
- First Person Service Recovery: Learn the difference between an engaged customer and one that is merely satisfied. Content also includes problem resolution and why consistency is imperative.
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm (Central Time)
Konfident Fit Talk 1:00 – 2:20, Part 1
What if you had the data points to hire the people that will be rockstars for you and the organization? What if the same data points can empower your teams to achieve elite level results?
We will teach you the Konfident Fit Methodology, a powerful set of tools to create elite teamwork that drives outstanding results.
The Breakthrough Experience 2:30 – 4:00, Part 2
Every next level in your life has been achieved from having breakthroughs in your thinking.
We will show you how to consistently create those breakthrough moments for you in your life in the most unique and interactive way. Find joy in breaking through problems as we literally break boards!
Felix Lin – Konfident Fit Methodology, CEO Konfidently, Inc.
With over 20 years of business operations, leadership psychology training, coaching executives and leadership teams, Felix has developed the Konfident Fit Methodology to create elite teamwork and results in organizations. The Konfident Fit Methodology has helped create record revenues, increased retention, hiring effectiveness, job satisfaction and passion in teams across the board.
The Konfidently team builds and facilitates culture based workshops, keynotes and trainings for organizations such as Google, Draper University, 500 Startups, Y Combinator, Idealab, Tony Robbins, Goldman Sachs, youth leadership programs, global conferences, sales teams and even the empowerment of gang leaders.
- Leadership/GameChanger workshops with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs at Draper University to ignite passion, energy and psychology.
- 20+ years in human development – finding effective and efficient global solutions to business and life challenges, allowing executives and employees to work and play at their highest level.
- Worked with TRU Colors in Wilmington, North Carolina to empower gang leaders to believe and embrace their redemption.
- Build culture centric hiring strategies focused on real measurable data points. Helping companies to achieve elite teamwork and reach new all time revenue records.
- Interviewed over 10,000 job seekers, placing 1000s of executives and technology talent for large and small companies.
- 20+ years designing and facilitating top global youth leadership programs to instill, encourage and unleash leadership.
- Keynote breakthrough speaker at global conferences.
- B.S. in Biomedical Physics from the University of California, Irvine