TAPD Spring 2022 CE Course
Neil Warshawsky, DDS, MS
Early Ortho Intervention: the 5 questions to ask Who? When? Why? Where? How?
Saturday, April 30, 2022
9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Central Time)
Lunch 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM with intermittent breaks
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Dr. Neil Warshawsky is a five-time graduate of the University of Illinois. Today he is an associate professor of surgery for the UIC Craniofacial Center where he oversees all of the cases in the orthodontic clinic. In addition, he owns and operates Get It Straight Orthodontics. Spread over four locations throughout Chicago and the suburbs, he provides care to both the north and south shore communities in Illinois. He is a key opinion leader for several companies. Recently he helped 3M Oral Healthcare to design the Clarity Aligner System. He has authored more than 30 articles, written 3 chapters on various orthodontic topics, is a member of several study clubs, and is a sought out lecturer both nationally and internationally. He has spoken at some of the largest meetings in the country including but not limited to the Greater New York, Chicago Mid Winter, Florida National, Hinman, California Dental Association, Vancouver/Pacific Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontics. His ability to relate with anyone makes him popular both nationally and internationally for his fun but effective presentations.
The Timing of Pediatric Treatment
Timing is the key to orchestrating kid’s care. Learn to identify the top reasons for referring your kids for orthodontic intervention.
- We will discuss today’s technology and how to leverage it to make the patient experience easier and
- When to refer your patients for their first orthodontic examination.
- What age is the right age to see an orthodontist for the first time.
- Why is the timing of the first exam so important?
- What to look for when we are screening a child for the first time.
- What to ask your patient as you screen them.
- What is the difference between orthodontics and orthopedics?
- Why do we do Phase I Interceptive work?
- What happens if we do not screen the patient at the proper age?
- When do you automatically plan for 2 staged therapy?