« Previous Post | Next Post »
Sweet Child of Wine 2019
Fall CE Course – September 26 – 28, 2019
Friday, September 27, 2019:
A Sacred Trust – Keeping the Pediatric Airway Safe during moderate and deep sedation
- Overview and Legislative Changes
- Airway Development and Chronic Medications in the Young Child
- Risk Management and Adverse outcomes in Procedural Sedations
- Lessons Learned and Quality Assessment
Saturday, September 28, 2019:
Integrative Assessment Physiologic Monitoring in moderate and deep sedation
- Overview of Ventilation and Corresponding Monitors
- Overview of Oxygenation and Cardiovascular Monitors
- Interactions of Ventilation and Oxygenation in the Sedated Patient
Bobby Thikkurissy is Professor and Robert Creedon Chief of Dentistry, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. He obtained his DDS from New York University, an AEGD certificate from Wright Patterson AFB, and his certificate/Masters from The Ohio State University, additionally serving 8 years in the United States Air Force. Bobby became a Diplomate of the ABPD and entered full-time academics in 2006.
He has served as Directors of a predoctoral program, in-patient service and a residency programs. He has taught in the AAPD Sedation course since 2011 and has chaired the AAPD Sedation committee as well as served on the ADA Council of Dental Education. His research and publications have focused on procedural sedation, children with special needs, and morbidity of pain in children.
Please email the above form to email@example.com.