Pediatric Dentist opening in Northeast Texas: ARK-LA-TEX PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY, PLLC
We are looking for the right person to join our Pediatric Dental practice in Texarkana, TX. East Texas is a great place to live and raise a family. It is centrally located 2 ½ hrs from Dallas, TX and 2 hrs from Little Rock, AR. Texarkana is a border city of Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana with a metroplex population of approximately 150,000. There are many great lakes and numerous outdoor activities available nearby. We provide in-office conscious sedation, IV/GA sedation and surgery center/hospital services. The ideal candidate is an associate looking to become a partner. We are currently constructing a new office location that will provide state-of-the-art facilities and a surgical suite. New graduates and experienced pediatric dentists are welcomed.
- Valid Texas Dental License
- Nitrous Monitoring, Level 1 or 2 sedation permit
- Malpractice insurance paid for by practice
- 401(k) match up to 9% and safe harbor/profit sharing
- Base salary + percentage of collections
- Health Insurance available
- Paid vacation, Federal Holidays and AAPD Meeting
- Moving/Rental Housing available through the practice
- Yearly medical/dental mission trip in Belize or Peru
Feel free to contact me with any additional information about this opportunity.
Dr. Brian Steele
Pediatric Dentist/Dental Anesthesiologist
Location: Texarkana, Texas