« Previous Post | Next Post »
Parkview Pediatric Dentistry Seeking Associate
Parkview Pediatric Dentistry is looking for an exceptional pediatric dentist who wants to join our rapidly growing privately owned pediatric dental group in Lubbock, Texas.
We are looking for a long-term relationship with an associate who wants increased opportunity, excellent leadership and the ability to serve patients autonomously. We are a sought after pediatric dental office that is rapidly growing averaging 250+ NP/month. We are looking for a confident and ambitious candidate who can work both independently and with a team of doctors.
Benefits include: 4.5 day workweek, paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, continuing education allowance, and so much more.
Check out our website: https://www.
Check out our Google reviews!
The Lubbock Community:
A great place to live, work and raise a family, with an attractive cost of living 20 percent lower than the US average, according to Best Places.
• Home to one of the largest universities in Texas
• Watch art come to life in a variety of settings from interactive museums to the ballet and symphony
• Live music festivals, brew pubs and the region’s wineries give this eclectic community a great social vibe
• Numerous public and private golf courses as well as virtual golf provide ample opportunity for weekend enjoyment
• This area is the gateway for avid adventurers to explore the great West Texas outdoors, through hiking, camping, mountain biking and more!
• From handcrafted cocktails to farm-to-table restaurants, locally owned and national chains, this city has a variety of unique gathering and dining options
• No state income tax
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in a strong collegial and clinical environment, learn new techniques, benefit from in office general anesthesia, hospital procedures and so much more. We are open to working with both an experienced dentist or a recent graduate.
Additional Salary Information: Salary guarantee ranges from $1000-$1200 per day based on experience or % of production, whichever is greater.
Location: Lubbock, Texas