Are you interested in advertising through the Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry? To advertise a job listing, practice sale or other pediatric dental opportunity, please complete this form.
Tots to Teens Dental Group Seeking Associate
Tots to Teens Pediatric Dental Group is seeking a part-time or full-time associate dentists. We are not a corporate practice, we a are family-owned and locally operated group based in San Antonio, TX.
Tots To Teens has gone through unparalleled growth, so we need to add experienced doctors to our team. We’re proud to provide patients with high-quality pediatric dental and orthodontic care that helps them achieve their dream of a beautiful smile. We’re searching for a licensed practitioners who can assist us in promoting healthy teeth and good oral habits from early childhood.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to captivate and motivate staff.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Provides high-quality patient care and is diligent and detail-oriented.
- Works calmly and confidently.
- Builds relationships with patients that transfer over to making children happy and comfortable.
Company Benefits as and Associate Dentist:
- We handle all the details so you can focus on practicing your craft.
- We offer options for coverage of malpractice insurance, licensure renewal, membership, and continuing education courses.
- Some of our locations offer travel reimbursement for part-time employees.
- Signing bonus for full-time positions.
- Assistance with credentialing.
- Tots To Teens takes care of scheduling, verifications, billing, hiring and professional development.
- Sedation options at all offices and opportunities for General Anesthesia (in-office and Hospital).
- Modern and digital facilities.
- Competitive Pay
- Eight Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Vacation up to Three Weeks Based on Years of Service
- Insurance including Medical, Vision, In-House Dental & Orthodontic Treatment
- Short term and long term disability
- Company-Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy
- Opportunities for Partnership
- Team Building Activities
- Summer Kick Off Event and Annual Holiday Party
Location: San Antonio, Texas
West Texas Pediatric Dentistry Seeking Associate
To accommodate our growing patient population in Midland, TX, our private pediatric dental office is looking for a full-time pediatric dentist to join our team. We are seeking a candidate with strong clinical acumen and a great personality that can gel with our well spirited team!
Board certified or board eligible pediatric dentist Active TX dental license
Located in West Texas, Midland has a semi-arid climate and is well known for its strong sense of community. Our single doctor practice carved a niche with excellent patient care for the past 5 years and we are excited to offer an associateship/ associateship leading to a partnership.
Compensation is commensurate with experience:
Guaranteed base of 1200$/day, Collection based incentive, PTO and paid federal holidays, Paid malpractice and CE, 401k after 1yr of continuous employment, and Relocation bonus
Location: Midland, Texas
Northeast Children’s Dentistry Seeking Associate
We are a family owned and operated pediatric practice with 6 locations in San Antonio looking for FT / PT associate. Enjoy a competitive earning opportunity with great hours and very flexible time off in a low cost of living city.
- Hours are 8:30-3:15 M-F
- Associate friendly compensation
- Several practices with mixed patient pools
- Completely digital practice
- CO2 Laser, Laser Diode, iTero Scanner for digital impression (interceptive ortho and Invisalign opportunities)
If you are looking for a practice with competitive pay and great work/life balance email us your resume!
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Pediatric Dentistry of Keller Seeking Associate
Pediatric Dentistry of Keller is seeking a PT/FT associate to join our small private practice in Keller, Texas. We have a supportive community and a dedicated team of talented individuals who genuinely love practicing pediatric dentistry. Keller is a wonderful community nestled in the northwest of DFW. The schools are excellent and the sense of family within the community is strong. We have all types of shopping, restaurants and close proximity to DFW airport as well.
We are looking for a like-minded pediatric dentist who is excited to grow with our practice and to serve our guests. The practice values long term relationships and has many opportunities for the associate to grow. We have a TOTS program, in house dental anesthesia services, sedation opportunities and we value the strategic use of SDF and GI restorations.
Our doctor is present in the office and will be available to support the associate in navigating challenging cases or to assist in aligning our efforts towards the practice’s goals and philosophy of care.
- Beautiful new office with 6 chair hygiene bay and 3 private rooms
- Digital radiographs, nomad, intraoral cameras
- Lightscalpel laser
- Overhead TVs and headphones for streaming media
- Primarily PPO and FFS. Some MA and CHIP
- Private Doctor owned
- Mentorship for new grad and supportive relationship for the experienced doctor
- Supportive of work/life balance and flexible time off
- Guaranteed daily rate, 401K, CE opportunities to be discussed
- 8-5 business hours and open weekdays, no weekends
Please submit your CV with professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: 817-753-0103 Fax: 817-753-0204
Location: Keller, Texas
Location: Keller, Texas
Champion Kids Dentistry Seeking Associate
Pediatric Dentist wanted to join our fun, independent private practice in San Antonio TX. We are looking for an associate that is available 2-4 days per week with future possibility of 5 days. Office schedule is Monday-Friday 8-4. Great opportunity for well balanced home and career life. We have a fun practice with a great team in place. New or recent grads welcome! In office general anesthesia and conscious sedation will be regularly scheduled. Must have Texas license with minimum of Level 1 sedation. Minimum daily guarantee. Come apply and meet our team!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $155,000.00 – $350,000.00 per year
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Kids Tooth Team Pediatric Dentistry Seeking Associate
Kids Tooth Team Pediatric Dentistry is growing again and we are looking for an associate 2-4 days/week! We are located in the incredible & vibrant live music capital of the world- Austin, Texas. We are a non-corporate, family-owned, small group practice and are proud to have created an environment where kids love to visit, team members love to work, and doctors love to practice. We have three locations in Buda, Kyle, and South Austin, Texas and have continuously been voted the Best Pediatric Dentist in Hays County.
We are looking for an outgoing, hard-working, and team-oriented associate that is searching for a career-based opportunity that offers clinical and leadership growth, mentorship, and an incredible benefits package (401k, health insurance, CE stipend, paid AAPD dues and more). We are here to help you find the work-life balance that works for you and are proud to offer partnership/ownership opportunities for docs who want to take that next step in their career.
We are searching for a doc who wants to be a part of something bigger than themselves and values the incredible opportunity we’ve been given to affect positive change in our patients’ and team members’ lives in a meaningful way. As a member of our team, you’ll also have the unique opportunity to be a part of our non-profit organization Kids Tooth Team Outreach– our mobile dental clinic that provides a dental home and free dental care to underserved children in central Texas.
Interested applicants please send your CV & Letter of Interest to email@example.com.
Requirements: Board eligible or board certified pediatric dentist, Texas Dental License, Level 2 Sedation permit
Location: Austin, Texas
West U and Tanglewood Pediatric Dentistry Seeking Associate
West U and Tanglewood Pediatric Dentistry is seeking an associate to join our well established functional pediatric practice. We are on one of the only functional pediatric dental practice in the country that offers comprehensive pediatric dentistry in addition to the screening and treatment of airway, feeding and speech disorders. Our team consists of pediatric dentists, IBCLC, pediatric chiropractor, myofunctional therapists and speech language pathologists. This is an opportunity to practice state of the art pediatric dentistry in addition to being at the cutting edge of functional pediatric dentistry.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive cutting edge functional pediatric dentistry
- Mentorship and training in screening and treatment of airway disorders
- Myofunctional therapy
- Lightscalpel Co2 laser therapy
- Cone beam CT
- An energetic staff committed to the highest quality of care for our patients
- A dedicated business management team, allowing you to do what you do best – care for your patients
- Mentorship opportunities available from our owner-dentist
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and CE stipend
- Flexible scheduling to offer work/life balance
Who you are:
- An outstanding pediatric dentist with a high standard of integrity and commitment to professional excellence
- Must be trained or willing to train to treat tongue/lip tie and airway disorders
- DDS or DMD, with a certificate in pediatric dentistry
- Current TX license or the ability to obtain TX license
- Recent grads are welcome to apply!
Your Essential Responsibilities will include:
- Oral and radiographic examinations and diagnosis of pathological conditions, including airway screening
- Performing restorative care (fillings, extractions, pulpotomies, stainless steel crowns, seating appliances, etc.)
- Proficiency in appropriate/approved behavior management practices
- Experience or willingness to train in TOTS treatment and airway disorder
Location: Houston, Texas
Bear Creek Family Dentistry Seeking Associate
Pediatric Dentist Opportunity in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Multi-disciplinary private dental practice looking for a highly motivated Pediatric Dentist to join our group of other General Dentists and Board Certified specialists in Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics and Oral Surgery. We have 12 state-of-the-art clinics throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex with an abundance of young families and patients.
Benefits of Becoming a Bear Creek Pediatric Dentist:
• $1,750 daily guarantee or 35% percent (whichever is greater)
• Part-time or full-time opportunities available
• Build your practice from an existing, busy patient base
• You will have diagnostic and treatment autonomy
• Very high collection versus production
• After 3 years at Bear Creek, some of our pediatric dentists earn more than $600,000/yr.!
• Opportunity to join a dentist-owned and operated private practice
• Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• No Weekends
• No On-Call Responsibilities!
Location: Dallas, Texas
Kids Dental Schertz Seeking Associate
We are a well-established, fast-paced, privately owned Pediatric Dental office that is located in the NE part of San Antonio. Our office is consisted of a team of some of most experienced staffs including expanded duty assistants and hygienist. We work together to bring the best quality of care to our patients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ethical, hard-working and thoughtful pediatric dentist. As our incoming dentist, you will work closely with the current dentist owner as well as other associate doctor in the office for support and mentorship. You’ll enjoy a competitive, high-earning salary with a guaranteed minimum daily compensation for the beginning period after joining. OR opportunities are available.
Our ideal candidate should enjoy practicing in a group setting. He/she is intently focused on delivering the highest level of patient care, with several years of clinical experience as a strong foundation. He or she is an excellent communicator who listens to our patients and their parents, ensuring comfort and care is delivered in each and every conversation. We strive to form genuine and meaningful relationships that last; believing that all children are special, and we appreciate them for who they are.
Future candidate must have:
1. Active license to practice in Texas
2. CPR and PALS certification; DEA license
3. Completion of Pediatric Dental Residency program
4. Oral Sedation Permit
5. Board-certified or -eligible for credentialing at medical facilities
Please contact our office at Lisa_KDS@yahoo.com, or by phone at 210-867-7489 with all inquiries.
Location: Schertz, Texas
Kennedy Dental Care Seeking Associate
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established and thriving practice. We are looking for a motivated associate that is friendly, team oriented with strong communication skills, and has a caring chair side manner. Applicants must be very energetic and love children. Our well-established offices have grown rapidly because of our quality dentistry and our caring, compassionate approach to all people. Any experience level will be considered. Great compensation with benefits, flexible time off, and more!!
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas