Are you interested in advertising through the Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry? To advertise a job listing, practice sale or other pediatric dental opportunity, please complete this form.
John Burtenshaw, DDS
Our belief: “People before Profits”
• Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
• Provide patient care for cracked or fractured teeth
• Perform procedures to treat decay and cavities
• Prepare and place fillings
• Examine patients for dental and jaw diagnoses
• Create models for dental appliances
• Perform general dentistry
• Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
• Sedate patients and administer anesthetics
• Perform tooth extractions and root canals
• Diagnose and treat oral diseases
• Create detailed treatment plans for patients
• Prescribe antibiotics and pain-relieving medications
• Perform surgical procedures on teeth, bone, and soft tissues
• Educate patients on aftercare and answer questions
Equity-ownership track potential
Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Allowance
Monday through Friday (8:00-5:00pm)
• Successful completion of an accredited pediatric residency program
• D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
• Licensed to practice in state
• Certification in CPR
• Good interpersonal skills and communication
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Compassionate and caring of patients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
• Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
• Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
• Complies with all office, local, state and American Dental Association regulations, protocols and procedures
Location: Ammon, Idaho Falls
David Bishop, DDS
Pediatric Dentist, DDS, DMD
The Dentist of Allen in Allen, TX is expanding and adding The Children’s Dentist of Allen. This is an opportunity for you as a pediatric dentist to jump in and stay as busy as you want to. At The Dentist of Allen we have 3 General Dentist with a wide array of experience and a large family referral base. We have a fun family atmosphere with our team and the resources necessary for you as a provider. We have a great support system of experienced professionals, seasoned dentist and we take a collaborative approach to patient care.
The current position is part-time working around your availability with potential for growth. Your job duties will include examining, diagnosing, prescribing and carrying out oral health care for our pediatric patients. We have a management and clinical team established to oversee and assist the pediatric department. You will have 4 operatories to work out of with state of the art equipment and technology at your disposal. Our branding and marketing has been in place for over 35 years and our passion in our profession is known throughout our area, we look forward to adding you as a talented provider to our team!
Competitive Compensation Package:
• Tailored Schedule to fit your needs
• Guaranteed Daily Rate or Collection Based Percentage – Negotiable
• CE Opportunities
• 100% Autonomy
• Bonus Opportunities
Requirements of Position :
• Valid Current State License (TX)
• Valid Level 2 Anesthesia Privileges (TX)
• DMD or DDS
• Pediatric Specialty Certificate (or eligible for Certificate)
• Malpractice Insurance
Steven L. Little , DDS
Waco . 2449 sq.ft. office for sale or lease with chairs and units included. Excellent location surrounded by general dentists , orthodontist , endodontist , and periodontist. No pedo. For information and photos contact Dr. Little or Greg Glime at Coldwell-Banker at (254) 339-2200 or email@example.com .
Phone: (254) 339-2200
Lawrence B. Lanham, DDS
Practice Coverage available for your office while you are on vacation, recovering from illness and many more reasons. Don’t let the high overhead prevent you from following your dreams. Locum Tens can help defray the cost and keep your office open. Sedation Level II permits, ACLS, PALS, and much more…..
Call 210-710-8574 (calls not answered if with a patient; please leave message)
Vincent D. Young
Expand your business, decrease hospital paperwork burden, work in the comfort of your office. I am a board certified MD anesthesiologist with over 10yrs OBA experience in pediatric dentistry. Call me and we can discuss your situation and goals. Excellent references upon request.