Alamo Kids Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics Seeking Associate
Do you want to LOVE going to work each day because you work in a super FUN, private practice office with an awesome, energetic, compassionate team and get to make a huge difference in the lives of your patients and their families including with super-cool tools like lasers!!?
We have been growing quickly due to our awesomeness–haha–and being located in one of the fastest growing communities in the country for over a decade and surrounded by great schools that we give back to and support! San Antonio is one of most family friendly cities in the country and known as “Military City” due to the large population of service men and women who pass through and very frequently retire here! They are amazing people and raise awesome kids!
As a fun, private practice pediatric dental group, we are looking for a long-term, committed, compassionate, energetic and adventurous associate who can bring their OWN TALENTS and PERSONALITY to our office. We have a FAMILY FIRST mentality and believe work-life balance is key in creating a very rewarding professional environment.
- We have LOTS OF WORK and need your help from day 1!
- The team LOVES working here–just ask them when you call or visit.
- Hundreds of 5 STAR reviews from parents averaging 4.9 stars!
- We have created an AUTONOMOUS and FUN work environment.
- Plus LASERS–NO SHOTS, NO DRILLS!!!
- We offer well ORGANIZED, THOROUGH, EFFICIENT office systems, including a very successful conscious/oral sedation regimen.
- In office GENERAL ANESTHESIA at the highest level of care.
- We give back to the local schools as well as other worthy causes to help the most vulnerable among us.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- PRIVATE PRACTICE–everyone supporting you is here in the office!
- Potential for partnership after 1-2 year associate commitment.
- 3-5 day work weeks. Flexible!
- Daily Guarantee and/or % of Collections (98-99% rate), whichever is greater. Call to find out exact figures.
- Paid on EVERYTHING completed in the office the day you work (exams, treatment, x-rays, prophys, fluoride, sealants placed by assistants, etc.)
- Current Associate earning $350K+/year (1st year out of residency!)
- Signing/Relocation Bonus available with longer commitment
- Annual CE Stipend: Up to $1,000
- Professional Liability (Malpractice) Insurance Reimbursement
- Health Insurance monthly subsidy. Individual and family plan options.
Location: San Antonio, Texas